Help and Support
- Once I sign up, what will I have access to?
Your Student Portal Membership includes access to new content and resources weekly, including Bodywork, Flying & Ho’omanamana tutorial videos, and audio & video guidance on Kahuna Navigation.
You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive 'Student Portal' member's only courses.
- Can I access the content of the Students Portal if I choose to cancel?
If you do choose to cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to Students Portal up until the end of you last payment period.
If you have a monthly subscription, your access will end one month from your last payment.
If you have an annual subscription, your access will end at the end of the year.
- Is this a one-time fee or a monthly fee?
There are two payment options. You can choose to pay a monthly subscription fee or an annual subscription fee. By choosing the annual subscription fee you will save 20% per year.
Both payment options are on-going subscriptions until cancelled.
- How do I cancel my membership?
You can cancel your membership subscription directly from your 'account' page.
On your account page:
- Navigate to the tab titled 'Subscriptions'
- Find the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Scroll to the last column in that row. Here you will find two options, the first is 'update' the second is 'cancel'.
- Click on 'cancel'.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm to cancel. Click 'ok'.
- Once I register for a course, what will I have access to?
All courses are one time payments and include lifetime access to all course materials in the form of written, audio and video materials.
- Are courses a one-time fee or a monthly fee?
All courses are paid for in one time single payments unless otherwise specified, for lifetime access to materials.
- What's the ideal computer setup for accessing the materials
Please use a computer with the most recent version of your preferred web browser, and a reliable internet connection.
- How do I control email notifications on comments?
Set up email notifications on comments
At the top of each page's comments forum, you’ll find the option to choose to be 'notified of new comments', or 'replies to your comments'. Just make your selection and click the blue arrow to confirm
Unsubscribe from email notifications for comments
If you change your mind and no longer wish to subscribe to get notifications, just go to the page's thread you signed up under and click the Unsubscribe link
Please note you’ll need to do this for every discussion forum that you no longer wish to receive emails from.
Setup email notifications of replies to specific comments
When you reply to another student’s comment, you will see a checkbox below the comment box. Check here if you’d like to be notified of replies to that particular comment
- How do I add a photo (avatar) for when I comment?
By default, WordPress uses Gravatar service to display user’s profile picture. Your profile picture is based on your email address. If you do not have a gravatar account then your profile picture will be replaced with a default image placeholder which is called “Mystery Man”.
Heres how to update your avatar:
- Visit Gravatar website.
- Sign in to Gravatar with your WordPress.com account. If you don’t have a WordPress.com account then you need to create one.
- Upload your avatar.
And that should do it, your picture should shows every time you make a comment.
- How do I update my account password?
Navigate to your account from the main navigation menu. Here you will be able to see AND edit all of the information that you entered during the registration process. To edit any of the fields, you simply need to click the entry box, make any edits, and then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.